• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yandychang
    started a topic Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Hello:
    Im using renko 3 and renko 9 tick bars...

I used addrenko(instrument.fullname,9, marketdatatype.last)

How can i call an indicator for this bar array to use in combination with renko 3 indicators?

I tries rsi( barsarray[1], 14,3) but ninjatrader does no recognize it and telss me it does not exist..

• Yandychang
    replied
    Thank you thats exactly what it was... it worked well...

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by Yandychang View Post
    I was just typing quick, without attention to detail, I wanted to know the correct syntax.
    I got it to work, I had functional error, although the syntax was correct. However, It worked but now I get the attached error. now I get an issue that I cant figure out because I dont remember changing anything before the error came up. I only got a new chart... and changed the amount of days to look back. Any help would be appreciated.
    I would suggest that you do a CurrentBars check, to ensure that you have valid bar object to access. You probably want to escape while CurrentBars[1] < 3, as your Rising() and Falling() calls are looking 3 bars back.

You will need to check both CurrentBars objects for validity regardless.
    Code:
    if (CurrentBars[1] < 3 || CurrentBars[0] < 3) return;
    at the top of your OnBarUpdate() handler.

Leave a comment:

• Yandychang
    replied
    case sensitivity is not an issue...

I was just typing quick, without attention to detail, I wanted to know the correct syntax.
    I got it to work, I had functional error, although the syntax was correct. However, It worked but now I get the attached error. now I get an issue that I cant figure out because I dont remember changing anything before the error came up. I only got a new chart... and changed the amount of days to look back. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yandychang; 07-26-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: Got it to work... thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by Yandychang View Post
    Hello:
    Im using renko 3 and renko 9 tick bars...

I used addrenko(instrument.fullname,9, marketdatatype.last)

How can i call an indicator for this bar array to use in combination with renko 3 indicators?

I tries rsi( barsarray[1], 14,3) but ninjatrader does no recognize it and telss me it does not exist..
    NinjaScript, like its parent, C#, is cAsE SeNsItIvE. You must pay attention to the case of what you write in code.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by lomaduza, Today, 11:46 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post lomaduza  
Started by jiknonikkocv, Today, 11:23 PM
0 responses
0 likes