Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yandychang
    replied
    Thank you thats exactly what it was... it worked well...

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by Yandychang View Post
    I was just typing quick, without attention to detail, I wanted to know the correct syntax.
    I got it to work, I had functional error, although the syntax was correct. However, It worked but now I get the attached error. now I get an issue that I cant figure out because I dont remember changing anything before the error came up. I only got a new chart... and changed the amount of days to look back. Any help would be appreciated.
    I would suggest that you do a CurrentBars check, to ensure that you have valid bar object to access. You probably want to escape while CurrentBars[1] < 3, as your Rising() and Falling() calls are looking 3 bars back.

You will need to check both CurrentBars objects for validity regardless.
    Code:
    if (CurrentBars[1] < 3 || CurrentBars[0] < 3) return;
    at the top of your OnBarUpdate() handler.

Leave a comment:

• Yandychang
    replied
    case sensitivity is not an issue...

I was just typing quick, without attention to detail, I wanted to know the correct syntax.
    I got it to work, I had functional error, although the syntax was correct. However, It worked but now I get the attached error. now I get an issue that I cant figure out because I dont remember changing anything before the error came up. I only got a new chart... and changed the amount of days to look back. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yandychang; 07-26-2014, 12:43 PM. Reason: Got it to work... thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by Yandychang View Post
    Hello:
    Im using renko 3 and renko 9 tick bars...

I used addrenko(instrument.fullname,9, marketdatatype.last)

How can i call an indicator for this bar array to use in combination with renko 3 indicators?

I tries rsi( barsarray[1], 14,3) but ninjatrader does no recognize it and telss me it does not exist..
    NinjaScript, like its parent, C#, is cAsE SeNsItIvE. You must pay attention to the case of what you write in code.

Leave a comment:

• Yandychang
    started a topic Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Using different tick bars renko, i get error

Hello:
    Im using renko 3 and renko 9 tick bars...

I used addrenko(instrument.fullname,9, marketdatatype.last)

How can i call an indicator for this bar array to use in combination with renko 3 indicators?

I tries rsi( barsarray[1], 14,3) but ninjatrader does no recognize it and telss me it does not exist..

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post AveryFlynn  
Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post PaulMohn  
Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM