Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ZiValue charts + Equivolume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZiValue charts + Equivolume

hello
    I do not know if this is the right sub-forum and even if I can ask this
    but I found that I attach this indicator
    but when I attach it to a chart behaves strangely
    as you can see in the photo it appears that you provide for the future because it draws bars even in periods that are yet to come ...
    it is now clear that this is a malfunction and I would like to fix it but do not really know how to do
    is there anyone who could see him even for versions 7.0.1000.22 or higher?
    then I would like to know if there is an EQUI VOLUME ie a chart / indicator for ninja trader 7, which designs the bars as you can see in this link: http://www.fastbrokers.com/wiki/inde...e_Shadow_Chart
    thanks .... regards
    Attached Files

Originally posted by retnis View Post

then I would like to know if there is an EQUI VOLUME ie a chart / indicator for ninja trader 7, which designs the bars as you can see in this link: http://www.fastbrokers.com/wiki/inde...e_Shadow_Chart
    thanks .... regards
    Try google takes about .5 of a second - I typed "equivolume bar for ninja trader" !!

Every Friday we send out a free NinjaTrader day trading newsletter with popular blog posts covering everything from trading futures to trading psychology.

UPDATED VIDEO HERE - http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/ev/ U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options tra...

Hope this helps

Comment

Hello retnis,

Thank you for your post.

I am seeing the same behavior on my end from this indicator. You will need to contact the developer for assistance with this indicator.

Equivolume bars are not currently available in NinjaTrader. You can find more information at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...quivolume+bars

Comment

Thank Stocktraderbmp and NinjaTrader_PatrickH for fast answers
        but I wanted to Stocktraderbmp I already know the answer I was looking for warehouse only if there was something for free on the net

for NinjaTrader_PatrickH I did not understand if the developer of the indicator I have to find where I downloaded the indicator or if you can do it your a developer and if any work has a cost or not

for the second request sull'equi-volume I performed all the steps on the link you've posted and I managed to get a graph CandlestickVol but I've gone the normal Candlestick and I would like them both
        I'll try to ask on the thread in question

Comment

Originally posted by retnis View Post
          hello
          I do not know if this is the right sub-forum and even if I can ask this
          but I found that I attach this indicator
          but when I attach it to a chart behaves strangely
          as you can see in the photo it appears that you provide for the future because it draws bars even in periods that are yet to come ...
          it is now clear that this is a malfunction and I would like to fix it but do not really know how to do
          is there anyone who could see him even for versions 7.0.1000.22 or higher?
          thanks .... regards
          The custom Plot() uses ChartControl.BarsPainted as the initial index. Therein lies the problem: all bars are always painted, even if they are not showing. I believe that is an issue arising from the changes from NT6.5 to NT7.x. You will need to contact the author to get it changed.

Comment

So the problem is easier than expected .... thanks for the information koganam'll contact the site where the indicator and year published'll talk to them about the problem and if they were to release an updated version for NT7 will not fail to publish it here

bye

Comment

solution already found almost irreverent for its simplicity ... I saw on another forum that someone had the same problem that I have described with the value chart, but it took a simple change of setting to put things in order
              all explained in the attached picture
              greetings
              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jaybedreamin  
              Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM