• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Custom Swing lines for price highs/lows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Swing lines for price highs/lows

I am a developer beginning to look into ninjascript. To get started, I am looking at modifying the existing Swing indicator to force the lines to extend out into infinity until touched by price and new pivot formed, at which point I need to note on the graph the point/price that touched/went below/went above and then start a new swing high and low lines until touched again, and again noting on the graph the time/price that happened. Anyone have quick help on how that is done extending those lines out and drawing something on the graph to mark price hit and when drops below the low and goes above the high?

Cookwp,

Thank you for your post.

I think your best bet would be to take a look at how the current Swing is calculated. This should give you an idea of what is being done with the data objects and the plot processing.

You could then elaborate further on them to the data objects and extend the lines how you need to.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pjsmith, Today, 02:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post pjsmith
    by pjsmith

Started by ntbone, Yesterday, 08:10 PM
    0 responses