Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tulanch
    replied
    tks, got it. Found an example that adds in a delay check so the CPU does not spin out of control

if (lastRefresh.AddMilliseconds(refreash_delay) < DateTime.Now){
    ChartControl.Refresh();
    lastRefresh = DateTime.Now;
    }

Thus far I am able to set the value to at 500 (ms) and all seems ok, but it's not a busy time for the market right now either...well see in the AM

thanks for the reply

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    Originally posted by tulanch View Post
    I am using DrawText within my override of the OnMarketData method, but these specific DrawText changes do not render on the screen. I do have CalculateOnBarClose = false in initalize, but I think because the changes I am using DrawText to illustrate are not based on price ticks, the screen refreash process does not trigger. Is there a way to cause these to update on the screen when issued?
    It's late, but isn't there a ChartControl.Refresh()?

There's probably a good reason nothing happens in OnMarketData with respect to your drawtext. I'm sure you are about to find out.

Leave a comment:

• tulanch
    started a topic how to force refreash

how to force refreash

I am using DrawText within my override of the OnMarketData method, but these specific DrawText changes do not render on the screen. I do have CalculateOnBarClose = false in initalize, but I think because the changes I am using DrawText to illustrate are not based on price ticks, the screen refreash process does not trigger. Is there a way to cause these to update on the screen when issued?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by xcelleratreview, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post xcelleratreview  
Started by xcelleratreview, Yesterday, 11:39 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post xcelleratreview