Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to divide drawn on chart object from copied to chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to divide drawn on chart object from copied to chart?

Hello support !

I draw lines and rays on charts and use option "for all charts" for them. So, object drawn on 5m cart is copied to 60m chart automatically. I'd like to have for example blue lines drawn on 5m chart and red lines drawn on 60m charts. It means that if I draw a line on 5m chart it has blue colour and it is copied to 60m chart as blue. And If I draw a line on 60m chart it has red colour and copied to 5m chart as red.

To have that I want to make a script which coloured my drawings, but I have to divide object drawn on chart from copied to it from other charts. What is the possible way to do it?

Regards.

Hello Alex_bbfg,

Thank you for your post.

There is no way to have the draw objects set for global drawing from the script. The only way is manually draw the object and use the attach to all feature for the draw objects -
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._tools__ob.htm

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bbfg View Post
      Hello support !

I draw lines and rays on charts and use option "for all charts" for them. So, object drawn on 5m cart is copied to 60m chart automatically. I'd like to have for example blue lines drawn on 5m chart and red lines drawn on 60m charts. It means that if I draw a line on 5m chart it has blue colour and it is copied to 60m chart as blue. And If I draw a line on 60m chart it has red colour and copied to 5m chart as red.

To have that I want to make a script which coloured my drawings, but I have to divide object drawn on chart from copied to it from other charts. What is the possible way to do it?

Regards.
      Use a static int counter to divine that.

Comment

Cal --

Thank you for your reply. But.

I do not need to set drawn objects for global via script. I'm going draw by hand, the script should coloured my drawing depend on where the drawing was made.

The problem is to divide drawings originally created on chart from copied from others one.

Regards.

Comment

Hello sledge.

Thank you very much for direction to think, but I'm not so good in algorithm of coding and cannot catch you idea. Could you please give some more details of your logic?

I guess I will have several charts with the same script attached to them. Regarding you idea the script counts objects created on chart, but how to divide drawn object on chart by counting them?

Regards.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
          Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes