Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need ConnorsRSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billo View Post
    Hello
    Can you share an e-mail address of Fattails with me ? I need to have questions answered on the ANA TSI Indicator.
    Thank You
    Bill
    You can contact me via private message.

Comment

Hello
      I have the Ana TSI Indicator downloaded and running on my computer but I cannot get a straight cross of the Signal line over the TSI Indicator.The Code is written so that the indicator has to be trending before across is signaled.I want a straight cross of the Indicator signal Line and I want to be able to set the value of the TSI at the cross (which is already built into the code).The way the code is written the cross of the indicator simply issues a sound alert (new uptrend,new downtrend or neutral trend) which i do not know how this helpful and the author says in the notes that the interpretation is not straight forward.I would also like to add arrows at the crossover.Please advise
      Thank You
      Bill

Comment

This thread is about the Connors RSI, so I am not polluting it with discussions on the TSI.

You have already asked this question here:

Hello I am looking for help with the ANA TSI Indicator series.I want a simple cross of the TSI Signal Line over the TSI with sound and alerts.I have not been able to get any information from anyone on modifying this indicator.Please advise if you can help. Thank You The anaTSI already comes with - three different trend definitions (including the cross you mentioned) - paint bars showing the current trend (uptrend, downtrend, neutral) - sound alerts signalling a trend change Please see chart …

and I have answered your question. If you need further details, please use the existing thread or send me a private message via NinjaTrader forum or Big Mike's.

Comment

Hello
          My Question has Not been Answered and I have sent multiple e-mails to big mike with no response.You are the only one who has ever answered any e-mails I Have sent to the Ninja Trader forum.I will not bother you again i will continue to search for someone that will help.I paid to join big Mike's and downloaded the indicator and this is the last i have heard after he got my Money.

Thank you
          Bill

Comment

Hello
            My Question has Not been Answered and I have sent multiple e-mails to big mike with no response.You are the only one who has ever answered any e-mails I Have sent to the Ninja Trader forum.I will not bother you again i will continue to search for someone that will help.I paid to join big Mike's and downloaded the indicator and this is the last i have heard after he got my Money.

Thank you
            Bill
            Big Mike's is a forum. You can download hundreds of indicators. You can also read thousands of posts. But you cannot force anybody to answer your posts! Also you cannot force other members to produce free code for you.

There are hundreds of beginning traders who ask to add sound alerts, paint bars and other stuff to the indicators. Sometimes there is someone who responds to the request, sometimes nobody answers. I have coded hundreds of free indicators myself, but currently do no have the time to produce colors and sounds.

Comment

Hello
              I wasn't trying to get free code as i have already Paid big mike.I was trying to get Ninja Trader to provide me with People who might be able to help Me in My area.

Thanks
              Bill

Comment

Hello
                I wasn't trying to get free code as i have already Paid big mike.I was trying to get Ninja Trader to provide me with People who might be able to help Me in My area.

Thanks
                Bill
                I think you do not understand how a forum works and what you paid for. I am also a simple member of Big Mike's, as you are! I am a contributor and I learnt from others. Also I tried to help you and invited you to continue to post in the thread that you started about the TSI. Also I offered you to send me a private message.

If you look for someone to code for you, you can look up certified consultants here:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Again, this is a thread about the CONNORS RSI. It is definitely the wrong place to post!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post funk10101  
                Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
                11 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post jeronymite