Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I try indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try indicator

Hello everyone
    I would need to know if there is an indicator that measures the volatility but with a line smoothed ie that measures the average or something and not peak
    For example the indicator BandWidth as it moves away from zero accelerates when the price returns to zero the thrust of the movement decellera
    I would like an indicator that the smooth curve of the bandwidth and it gates the roughness
    Or if there is something like that is not the bandwidth that does this job
    Any report or suggestion will be appreciated
    Greetings and thanks

Hello retnis,

Thank you for your post.

You can use the BollingerBandWidth at the following link and add in a smooth: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=20407

You can view the code for the RSI for an example of smoothing by going to Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Indicator > RSI > OK.

Comment

Forgive Patrick ...
      I do not know anything about programming and I can not look at the code of RSI my question was more generic
      I wanted to know if you knew an indicator of the type of BandWidth that worked better with less disturbance of the latter alternative ... something ... a more efficient and accurate ... but existing
      thanks

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, the indicator that Patrick provided was the best we could find last week.

If you would like, I'll be happy to get you in touch with our business development team, who can help you to find a third-party developer who can edit the code to produce the results you are looking for.
        Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello Dave
          Thanks but I do not know if I understand your answer (use the google translator to talk to you)
          What do you mean by third-party developers?
          It is to commission the work to outside programmers? Paid? in this case, for the moment I can not spend ... if this does not mean I want to better understand the meaning of your response

Comment

You translated my reply correctly. The best option would be to edit the code on your own. However, if you are unable to edit the code, yet you wish for the code to be edited, then the best option will be to work with a paid contractor to make the edits.

However, this thread will remain open, and it is possible that someone who has already created something like this will be willing to share it with you.
            Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

ok thanks Dave

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DJ888
              by DJ888