Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Commitment of Traders (COT) indicator 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outsource
    replied
    Hello all,

for those,who are interested...

I think i figured out the way to add other underlyings to the tool.So,i`ve updated the calendar,added more instruments with the latest COT data.I hope i did that all correctly.It works with Excel 2007,can`t say if it will work with the other/latest versions of Excel.If anyone would be willing to revise in case some errors are there,improve,or comment on this,feel free!

Happy trading to All!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by outsource; 07-09-2015, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Hey macros doctors!Let`s close the show!

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Also,in the first page - 'Start Here' - of the spreadsheet there`s a guide on how to add other instruments,but that rather a guide for those already familiar with macroses.

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Originally posted by sledge View Post
    Can you be more specific with what you want the macro to do?

Usually - You go into macros - turn on the record button, do somethings in the excel that accomplish a task, and then turn off the macro and name it at some point. Then you can run the macro in the future and it will do the same thing to the exact same cells.
    Hi, sledge,

i don`t want to do nothing with macroses,nor do i want to change anything.I just want to add other underlyings in the spreadsheet from the COT TFF report.if you download the zip i attached,you`ll see there the Aussie only.What i need is to add all the underlyings from the report,and that requiers macroses knowledge.Just copy and paste a page doesn`t fly.

hth

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    Originally posted by outsource View Post
    Hey guys,no one knows macroses there?Some tips at least would be fine!

Cheers!
    Can you be more specific with what you want the macro to do?

Usually - You go into macros - turn on the record button, do somethings in the excel that accomplish a task, and then turn off the macro and name it at some point. Then you can run the macro in the future and it will do the same thing to the exact same cells.

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Hey guys,no one knows macroses there?Some tips at least would be fine!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTraderEcosystem_Jared View Post
    Hello outsource,

While the NinjaTrader staff does not create custom indicators for clients, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

I wanted to mention that if you may have this indicator or any other scripts created at your request by contacting a NinjaScript Consultant and having the programming contracted.

Below I am including a publicly available link to a list of NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script at your request.
    http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81
    Hi Jared,

It`s not an indicator,it`s an Excel tool.So i asked if anyone familiar with macros would be willing to help to add other underlyings to the mix.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTraderEcosystem_Jared
    replied
    Hello outsource,

While the NinjaTrader staff does not create custom indicators for clients, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

I wanted to mention that if you may have this indicator or any other scripts created at your request by contacting a NinjaScript Consultant and having the programming contracted.

Below I am including a publicly available link to a list of NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script at your request.
    http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Hello, All,

could anyone familiar with macros suggest how to add other underlyings to the spreadsheet,please?

thank you

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    replied
    Ok,so i found this great one on the web,stripped it out bit to keep the Aussie only,added the latest TFF data of about 36 weeks...If someone wants to play with it or to improve it, or have some other ideas for it - please,go ahead!

Let`s do something for Ninja,shall we!Or improve or modify existent one!

Cheers kids!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• outsource
    started a topic Commitment of Traders (COT) indicator 2

Commitment of Traders (COT) indicator 2

Hello, Support and All!

Let`s start small,and try to develope our own?The COT data can be downloaded as txt file by the end of the week from the CFTC.gov site.So,i think all is needed is a couple of plots that will print the data on the chart.The data could be uploaded manually in the indicator somehow.

So,if any experience programmer could suggest the sample with plots,that could be possibly updated by hand,manually,please chime in!

Best to All!

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post junkone
by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
12 responses
0 likes