Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Floating Volume Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating Volume Counter

Hello,

Can anyone make this tick counter indicator into a volume counter indicator?

I need a volume counter that floats beside current price.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello caballer,
    You can connect with one of our certified NinjaScript Consultants to code this for you at your direction. All of our certified NinjaScript Consultants can be reviewed at the link below:
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

After reviewing these consultants, should you have any additional questions you can email us directly at info[at]ninjatraderecosystem[dot]com.
    KelliNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Caballer,

Were you able to get a volume counter that floats with price? if so, can you let me know where from please. I am looking for one as well.

thank you.

Comment

Floating Volume Counter

Any luck with the Floating Volume Counter? I have been looking for this indicator, too.

Comment

Hello Momoney,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader does not currently have an indicator that provides a volume counter that floats. However, one of our NinjaScript Consultants maybe able to create the indicator, for more information please click the following link.
          Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you have any further questions regarding this indicator please email the consultants directly.

If you have any other questions please email us directly info[at]ninjatraderecosystem[dot]com.
          Patrick S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Floating volume counter - VolumeCounter3

Hi I adapted TickCounter3 into VolumeCounter3 for Ninjatrader 7.

I am not a coder, though. This is just a simple adaptation and the text colour change is not working (so in a way this volume counter is more like TickCounter2).

I simply compared the code of the system Tick & Volume Counter and made the necessary changes to TickCounter3. After some fiddling around and checking the initial errors in the trace log file, it seems to work.

Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking for a floating volume counter!

There are probably better versions of this indicator, but they seem to be hidden behind paywalls of other traders forums.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by arisno; 03-01-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DJ888
            by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses
            1 view