Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

2 Dataseries in 1 Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Jesse
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for the question.

By default an indicator will only see the input series you have selected in the indicators properties. So on a chart with two series, the indicator would default to the primary unless you specify a different input series.

Using NinjaScript, you can add data series from script, in this case you would need to differentiate logic in the script because the script its self is adding two series.

Can you confirm, have you manually created a chart with 2 series, or is the indicator adding its own? If this is just a chart with two series, look at the Input Series in the indicators properties and that would display which series you have applied the indicator to.

If this is in script that you need to differentiate, this would be know as the BarsInProgress. If this is the case please let me know and I can provide more details.

I look forward to being of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• luxurious_04
    started a topic 2 Dataseries in 1 Chart

2 Dataseries in 1 Chart

I have 2 DataSeries in 1 chart, FB 3 Range and ^Tick 15 Seconds and my question is how to make an indicator look only on the bars develop in the FB 3 Range or my primary DataSeries?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Jon17
by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
0 responses
0 likes