Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Draw Region Issue in indictor panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw Region Issue in indictor panel

Hello, so i tried a search to see if similar issue has arisen before but could not find any related postings. I have an indicator that plots in the indicator panel and works no problem.Consists of 2 lines and using draw region correctly colours the area between the lines as they move above below a zero line. In the interests of space and screen real estate i have tried to overlay this on another indicator but when i do this - the lines and zero line appear correctly BUT the draw region doesnt colour the area and is blank with no colour. Is there any special handling for overlay - i checked the code and checked against the sample region code and checked the initialise parameters and all seems in order. Any clues or pointers?

thanks

Hello soulfx,

Thank you for writing in. Could you please let me know what your indicators scale justification is set to? You can find this by opening up the indicators window (Press CTRL + I from the chart) and checking the "Scale Justification" Parameter. Could you also please provide the code you are using the draw the lines and the region? This will help us to narrow down the issue. If you do not wish to post it to the forums, please feel free to email platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with the subject line "ATTN: Michael M http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=78557".

Thank you in advance.
    Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Hello, just for the purposes of those reading this and closure - following submission of code and testing by Ninjatrader this was confirmed as a bug in NT7 - this i was informed is fixed / addressed in NT8 and thus will not be resolved in NT7.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB