Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

is there a indicator that can plot the difference in the volume between 2 instrument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a indicator that can plot the difference in the volume between 2 instrument

hi,

for example i want to tack the volume of AAPL and subtract with the volume of AMZN , is there a indicator that can do that?

regards.

avi.

Hello avi,

Thank you for writing in. Unfortunately I am not aware of any indicator that will do this for you directly.

If you are interested in creating this yourself using NinjaScript, please let me know and I can provide you some resources and assistance to get started developing this. If you are interested in having a 3rd party develop this for you instead, please let me know and I will have our business development team contact you with further information.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

thanks for your help, please ask your business development team to contact me.

Comment

AVI,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader and our NinjaTrader Ecosystem NinjaScript Consultants. You can find all of our NTE NinjaScript Consultants at the following link. Their contact information for quotes and other inquiries are available directly on their individual sites.

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
        DanielleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes