Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Refreshing indicator info string on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refreshing indicator info string on chart

Hello!

I need refresh indicator info string on chart after parameters changed in external interface form. How I can do that? I did ChartContorl.Refresh() but it does not work.

Hello,
    Unfortunately there is no supported technique for calling Reload NinjaScript programatically. Thank you for the suggestion. We have added this to our internal feature tracking system with ID # 750 and I have added a vote to this.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_CodyB View Post
      Hello,
      Unfortunately there is no supported technique for calling Reload NinjaScript programatically. Thank you for the suggestion. We have added this to our internal feature tracking system with ID # 750 and I have added a vote to this.
      I'd like note that I need only update indicator info string on chart. My goal is adjust indicator parameters without reloading it.

Comment

Hello,
        The only process to dynamically update the parameters involves coding outside the scope of support we can provide here. Even when dynamically updating the parameters, the display on the chart would still show the old parameters unless the chart reloads or NinjaScript is reloaded.

Comment

Hello, continuing with the theme of this thread

when new data is reloaded onto a chart using the reload historical data does this automatically call the reload ninjascript (F5) to reapply indicators. A colleague is trying to reload data but only when the F5 is subsequently hit manually does the indicator reload with the expected output values drawn on the chart. The data load alone doesnt seem to suffice. Is this the expected behaviour - just trying to discern the sequence of events here
          thanks

Comment

Hello,
            Reloading the historical data should re initialize the indicators on the chart but it would be recommend if you are trying to reload the indicators to select reload NinjaScript.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin  
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes