Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for a candle close indicator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a candle close indicator!

I am looking for an indi that gives a visual and audio signal when a candle closes without any wicks. If it does not exist is there anyone available for hire to make an indi?

Hello jamesr24,

There are several NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendors that offer Candlestick based software for use with NinjaTrader. Here is a list of those vendors:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Although I'm not aware of a tool that does specifically what you ask, there is a vendor that offers a product with audible bid/ask information. You can learn more about that here:

Audible tape, squawk, order flow and price action tools to enhance day trading performance. Maintain a sharp market perspective with market audio..

Lastly, if you find that none of this information accomplishes what you want, I would encourage you to speak with a NinjaScript Consultant vendor. They are all listed here:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Please feel free to email me at info[at]ninjatraderecosystem[dot]com if you have further questions. Be sure to reference this thread if you do.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post kujista
    by kujista

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 04:32 PM
    1 response