Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja slow loading charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja slow loading charts

HELLO
    Since a few days, I have very big problems in the moring to open my Ninja workspace...
    I have on about 15 charts, and it loads them very very slowly and sometimes I have to restart all pc because aome charts are not loaded... I saw that when I open my workspace my RAM resource goes to 98%...
    I have 8 Giga of RAM and Windows seven, and I tested all hardware parts of my pc and there are not failures...
    Can you suggest me something about this problem???
    Just in this 3-4 days i had ths problem , I did always use the same workspace before and I had no speed problem... what's the matter now?
    Please help me to understand what to do to resolve this problem
    thank you
    Marialuisa

Hi Marialuisa,

Did you just update to NT7 V31 before the problem started?

I just updated to NT7 V31 a couple days ago myself.

The very next time I started Ninjatrader, My load time, for multiple time frame indicators and charts, went from about 2 minutes to almost 10 minutes.

First I thought it might just be me, but now it might be a platform issue.

Is anyone else having this problem since updating to NT7 V31?

RJay

Originally posted by leonida69 View Post
    HELLO
    Since a few days, I have very big problems in the moring to open my Ninja workspace...
    I have on about 15 charts, and it loads them very very slowly and sometimes I have to restart all pc because aome charts are not loaded... I saw that when I open my workspace my RAM resource goes to 98%...
    I have 8 Giga of RAM and Windows seven, and I tested all hardware parts of my pc and there are not failures...
    Can you suggest me something about this problem???
    Just in this 3-4 days i had ths problem , I did always use the same workspace before and I had no speed problem... what's the matter now?
    Please help me to understand what to do to resolve this problem
    thank you
    Marialuisa
    Last edited by RJay; 02-14-2016, 03:55 PM.
    RJay
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

Hello leonida69 and RJay,

Thank you both for your posts.

The changes which took place in the 7.0.1000.31 release are not something which I would expect to cause performance issues. An overview of recent changes can be found at this link to our Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...me_version.htm

So that I can look in to this further with you, please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

The trace file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the file named 'trace.20160214.txt'.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

RJay

Try rolling back to the version you were previously using. It won't tell you why but it will tell you if the version is the problem.

~J

Comment

Slow loading

hy
          I had problems in last past week , with old and new version... I do not think it could be the issue.... anyway I did found a old Thread were support did suggest to uncheck in
          TOOLS -OPTION-DATA the flag in "get data from serve if avalilable"...
          this morning I'm trying with uncheck... and at the moment it goes all well , but I don't know if i will have problems to data storage... I will update you tomorrow , when i will re open platform after first day with uncheck "get data from server if available"...
          If you have suggestions about this please let me know thank you...
          Kyle, if I have problem again I will send to you my trace as you did ask...
          Marialuisa

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jeronymite  
          Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes