Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Pivot boss indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivot boss indicators

Frank Ochoa (Pivot Boss) is letting people have the code for his complete indicator package. Unfortunately, it's written for Market Delta, TOS, eSignal, OmniTader, and Visual Trader.

I have been asking him for years if he was ever going to write it for NT. He keeps saying one day.....Given that he uses Market Delta and has no need for NT I kinda think it may or may not ever happen.

I was wondering how much work it would be and if someone would want to rewrite it to work in NT.

If someone would like to discuss it please answer this post or PM me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by diver View Post
    Frank Ochoa (Pivot Boss) is letting people have the code for his complete indicator package.
    Is the code shrouded?

Comment

Originally posted by bltdavid View Post
      Is the code shrouded?
      In case anybody asks "What is shrouding"?

This is source code where all identifiers have been bulk replaced with randomly assigned names, all whitespace has been compressed out, and easy to read expressions may have been replaced with functionally identical but hard to understand expressions.

Shrouding is technique sometimes used by sellers who distribute source code. It makes the understanding of the source code by other programmers so tedious and time-consuming as to make reversing engineering or modifying that source code an extremely daunting task.

Comment

I do not write code so I don't know the answer to your question. I have asked him if he would provide me a sample so I can look at it and see if it can be written for NT. I am waiting for his response.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the NinjaTrader Ecosystem and the NinjaTrader NinjaScript consultants.

You can view NinjaTrader Ecosystem's supported NinjaScript consultants at the following link:

You can locate the contact information for the partner on their direct webpage for any additional questions you may have. Since these partners are third party add-ons for NinjaTrader all pricing information will need to be obtained through the partner.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day!

Comment

I am very new in charting.

Is the following useful ??

Comment

We cannot provide recommendations on what is and what is not a useful tool for your trades. I would recommend doing further research about what tools may be necessary for you to make successful trades.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Kaledus
              by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
              1 response
              0 likes