Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Delta Package Indicator + GOM Volume Ladder Order Flow Footprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta Package Indicator + GOM Volume Ladder Order Flow Footprint

hi sir

Sorry If this disturb you , I searched but am looking for the newest version.

1- I'm looking for the latest GOM indicators package (GOM or any reliable variant) for ninjatrader ? (Volume Ladder order flow + Delta Package : Delta + CD).
    Which version is more applicable/reliable : NT7 or NT8 ?

2- Is it true that NT8 does not need GOMReorder anymore as NT8 by default get historical T&S and build volume ladder by default without a recorder ?

3- Any advice for any outsource website for more reliable/applicable/affordable : footprint order flow chart/volume ladder/delta package ?

Delta package is the most important for me to have Delta (with candles OHLC not only histogram based on close) + CD (also candles OHLC - session separate or accumulated) ?

I search here and find diffrent options but can't be sure about the most applicable one for both (Volume Ladder footprint+ Delta Package).

I'm also open to any new variant outsource options, just let it affordable/reliable/applicable/clean-coded .. and to be affordable on a buy lifetime license not a subscription wise.

Thanx for guidance and options.

Hello omrangassan,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

1. The latest GOM indicator package is not available on the NinjaTrader Support Forum. As far as which is more reliable, I could not say. NinjaTrader 8 is still in beta so NinjaScript code could change during updates - this would indicate the more "stable" version is likely the NinjaTrader version of the product you are looking for. This is simply to say NinjaTrader 8 is still in beta so there could still be changes.

2. I do not know that this is 100% true. I am not compeltely familiar with the GOM indicator products so I could not say for certain. NinjaTrader 8 does offer TickReplay which is similar. You can find more information at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ick_replay.htm

3. We could not make any recommendations here at NinjaTrader Platform Support. Our Support Forum members may be able to help you in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello omrangassan,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

1. The latest GOM indicator package is not available on the NinjaTrader Support Forum. As far as which is more reliable, I could not say. NinjaTrader 8 is still in beta so NinjaScript code could change during updates - this would indicate the more "stable" version is likely the NinjaTrader version of the product you are looking for. This is simply to say NinjaTrader 8 is still in beta so there could still be changes.

2. I do not know that this is 100% true. I am not compeltely familiar with the GOM indicator products so I could not say for certain. NinjaTrader 8 does offer TickReplay which is similar. You can find more information at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ick_replay.htm

3. We could not make any recommendations here at NinjaTrader Platform Support. Our Support Forum members may be able to help you in this regard.
      Thanx Patrick

Any help from members >> who can advice where is the recent GOM indicators for NT8 ?
      Or any other variant for GOM that solve the issue of recording T&S ask/bid ? this recording issue is really headache !

I'm mostly looking for Delta Package (delta + CD) in candles OHLC not histogram bar.
      then footprint order flow chart.

any help ?

Comment

I am also interested in volume profiles, separated out for each day over several past days. Some platforms have this, but they are expensive compared to NT.

Comment

I believe the entire GOM package is available on http://www.futures.io, formerly known as Big Mike's Trading (or BMT, for short).

There are some pretty huge threads on BMT regarding GOM (where the author, a guy named Gomi, who lives in Paris, I think) actively participates.

But, if memory serves, to download the GOM package you must be an Elite member of BMT, which requires a relatively small one-time payment, which is about $100 last I knew.

Nice thing about spending $100 on BMT is that Big Mike offers about a dozen or so discounts to Elite members only, many worth $100, so you can immediately get your money "back" through additional purchases.

NinjaTrader, for example, offers $100 savings off a lifetime multi-broker license if you're an Elite member of BMT. See attached screenshot.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sim22_DeltaV2NT8b9

where can i find this indicator Sim22_DeltaV2NT8b9

it was in my library but lost it ?

i got it from ninja forums , but can't find it now ! any help ?

thanx

Comment

I am not familiar with that indicator. Do you recall the name of the indicator in the File Sharing section of the Forum?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                I am not familiar with that indicator. Do you recall the name of the indicator in the File Sharing section of the Forum?

lastly ; I find it !

Can you tell me where is this exactly in ninkatrader community ? forums or blogs or where ?

Comment

If you found it in the file sharing section you can contact the developer from their by clicking on their name.

Comment

is this NT8 compatible?

I see the namespace of Sim22_DeltaV2 indicator is

NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.Sim22

Comment

Hello delTik,

Based on the namespace alone, yes. Generally you can tell if it will work in NinjaTrader 8 if it uses OnStateChange() and does not use Initialize() as you would see in NinjaTrader 7.

Comment

ok thanks. it seems to install ok but afterwards its not on the indicator list

Attached Files
                        Last edited by delTik; 06-30-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Hello omrangassan,

Thank you for your response.

Please contact the developer for assistance with their indicator.

Comment

Hello,

I am trying to create delta indicator attached. It run successfully compiles but it is not plotting any values in the chart. Any idea, where might be problem?

Thank you

Miroslav
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello miroslav,

Thank you for your post.

We need additional files to run that indicator. Please export the indicator via Tools > Export > NinjaScript. The .zip file of the exported items will be found under Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ExportNinjaScript.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
                              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
                              16 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post samish18