Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Up/Down colour change and indicator in panel 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up/Down colour change and indicator in panel 1

I made the follow requests for the charting in another thread and Ray suggested I post here to see if anyone with better technical skills than I have is interested and up for the challenge of having a go at creating them with Ninja Script (through which both should, apparently, be possible). Many thanks, in anticipation, for your help....

First, is it possible to have a setting on indicators (say stochastic) whereby it prints one colour when going up and another when going down to enable turning points in the indicator to be spotted much more easily?

Second, I would like to be able to draw my stochastic on panel 1 over the price bars. However, currently it does not seem possible because of the scaling clash between price and the stoch. On other charting platforms I have looked at this is made possible by having the option for independent scaling of the indicator when displayed in the price panel. Is there any chance of this being incorporated?

Many thanks,

Tony

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post CortexZenUSA  
Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
0 responses