Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simple Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Change

There is an indicator in the indicator list on ninja called T3. I am trying to find help with customizing this indicator in a very simple form. I can explain if there is someone interested. Thank you

Hello yftuna,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Please let us know what you would like to customize about the T3 indicator.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I would like to have the ability to make this change to a color of my choice when price is above the moving average and also when price is below. The first candle that closes above would change color of my choice and the first candle below would change color of my choice. Thank you

Comment

Hello yftuna,

Thank you for your response.

You can find a tutorial on plot colors for different thresholds at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ot_colors_.htm

We also have a reference sample on this at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ead.php?t=3227

Comment

Patrick thank you for the info, i tried to make these changes based on your instructions with no luck, this indicator has more parameters than a normal moving average and with my lack of knowledge on configuring something like this im not real sure how to do this. Is there someone that can help me with this by chance. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hello yftuna,

Thank you for the follow up.

I have provided a link below that will show you the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners that provide NinjaScript Consulting services, you will need to contact each partner and inquire further regarding the quotes for prices for your custom T3 Indicator and/or NinjaScript ideas and work with the consultant directly:

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan thank you for your help with this i just wanted to take a moment and highly recommend Moore Tech LLC ninja script consultant from the ninja trader ecosystem partners list. These guys took care of this very quickly and professionally and the pricing was great. Thanks again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jaybedreamin