Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

M5 chart in M1 chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M5 chart in M1 chart

is to run in M1 possible a M5 chart? background 50%

Hello BoTrad,

I am attaching a picture in which I set up a CL 08-16 contract to trade on both 1 minute and 5 minute bars in the same panel. I pulled up the data series properties by pressing Ctrl + f . I set the panel to 1 for both, and used a colorscheme so that it appears as though there is a 50% overlay.

Please let me know if this wasn't quite what you were asking, or if there are any other ways we can help.
    Attached Files
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Hello Jessica,
      it is just for visualization in multi-time. added is an approximate graphic. 50% is to be ready to the M5. thx
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello BoTrad,

If, from a chart, you press Ctrl + F to bring up your data series properties, and then set your 1 minute data series' "ScaleJustification" property to "Left" and your 5 minute's property to "Right", you will be able to adjust both these scales independently.

If you are interested in adjusting bar opacity, you may want to look at this forums post.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.

Comment

Hello,
          Yes, I've tried - thanks - but looks more than modest and with indicators such as unusable
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello BoTrad,

Achieving 50% opacity is only going to be possible with custom NinjaScript.

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.
            a link to our help guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...?tutorials.htm

I am also linking you to the educational resources section of the help guide to help you get started with NinjaScript:

You will find reference samples online as well as some tips and tricks for both indicators and strategies:

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) and strategies that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript file sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=37

Finally, the following link is to our help guide with an alphabetical reference list to all supported methods, properties, and objects that are used in NinjaScript.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DynamicTest  
            Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes