Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can anyone recommend a good developer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend a good developer?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good developer that they've worked with in the past? I have a few chart indicators I would like to get developed and need someone with a lot of experience with NT7.

Thanks,
    TraderD

Hello TraderD,

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

I have provided a link below that will show you the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners that provide NinjaScript Consulting services, you will need to contact each partner and inquire further regarding the quotes for prices for your custom NinjaScript ideas and work with the consultant directly:

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

RyanL,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I am aware of the Ecosystems webpage. I've already worked with two developers off that site and haven't had the greatest experience. The purpose of this thread was to ask the Ninja Trader community to recommend a good developer that they've worked with in the past .

Thanks,
      TraderD

Comment

Hi TraderD,

Could you find somebody. Please let me know. I dıdnt have good experıence with Ninja thırd party approved developers

Thanks,

Erayaran,

Comment

Originally posted by eryaran View Post
          Hi TraderD,

Could you find somebody. Please let me know. I dıdnt have good experıence with Ninja thırd party approved developers

Thanks,

Erayaran,
          Without naming names, might I bother you to post a brief description of the details of your "not good" experience?

Comment

eryaran - No I haven't received any feedback yet from the community.

koganam - Here are some of the issues I've experienced with developers:

Developer #1: The indicator required an excessive look back period to function properly.

Developer #2: Went way over his original quote and never finished the project. He tried billing me for hours I know he didn't work.

Comment

PureLogikTrading.com is the best I'm aware of

TraderD, Anthony @ PureLogik and Justin are both excellent. I've worked with them on several projects and always happy. They will work with you until you are satisfied with the final product.

I think his screen name is MrLogik but Anthony is a member here and has helped many.
              I've always found they're pricing fair. Hope this helps, JM

Comment

JohnnyMustard ,

If you don't mind me asking, what type of indicators has PureLogik created for you and how complex were they? Only asking because my project will have some difficult sections and I need to know how skilled the developer is.

Thanks.

Comment

TraderD, they've done a custom AD Line using S&P SPDRs and another AD Line using whichever stocks I choose. I find them useful for overall direction of ES and finding stocks for options trades. They coded, IMO, the far superior VIDYA indexed to R-Squared rather than using the CMO. This is simple for people that know what they're doing though. They did an opening range indicator for me and a few others. I was billed $75 - $225 for each of the projects they've done for me.

They're electrical engineers for a living. They trade and write code as 2nd jobs.
                  I've purchased from them a custom volume profile that they were willing to add for free a feature I requested. Their volume profile is the best and most versatile I've seen. I've also upgraded my renko bars with their version.

I had one complicated request where they gave me a quote of several $thousand, which I was prepared to do. Then they taught me a way to configure the market analyzer using custom indicators in that $75-$225 range. Integrity is not dead

No matter how complex your project, they have you covered. It's free to talk to them and I'd encourage you to do so. See for yourself, good luck. JM

Comment

JohnnyMustard - Thanks for the detailed reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                    Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby