Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

" BullsEye" Indicator ...... Know when the Institutions are most likely to step in ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" BullsEye" Indicator ...... Know when the Institutions are most likely to step in ??

I was watching a Webinar yesterday, and a New Indicator has come out , that can " Predict " when the Big Players/Institutions are Most Likely stepping in, and from this ..... The BIG Upward and Downward moves occur.

It looks similar to a Stochastics Sling type Indicator , but it looks as if it Triggers a Candle or two before the Big moves occur.

Here's a Link to the Indicator, and the discussion of it's use and how to use it for " when " to place trades.,

It's already Coded for TorS per what the video shows But it's a Proprietary Indicator , and you have to pay to have access to it.

Can other Developers and Traders, please shed some light on if an Indicator Very similar to this one ( the BullsEye " already exists?
    Or is there already an Indicator out there, that could be tweaked to give almost Identical signals, as seen in the Attached Video?

Thanks so much , for any and all help

Originally posted by mdsvtr View Post
    I was watching a Webinar yesterday, and a New Indicator has come out , that can " Predict " when the Big Players/Institutions are Most Likely stepping in, and from this ..... The BIG Upward and Downward moves occur.

It looks similar to a Stochastics Sling type Indicator , but it looks as if it Triggers a Candle or two before the Big moves occur.

Here's a Link to the Indicator, and the discussion of it's use and how to use it for " when " to place trades.,

It's already Coded for TorS per what the video shows But it's a Proprietary Indicator , and you have to pay to have access to it.

Can other Developers and Traders, please shed some light on if an Indicator Very similar to this one ( the BullsEye " already exists?
    Or is there already an Indicator out there, that could be tweaked to give almost Identical signals, as seen in the Attached Video?

Thanks so much , for any and all help
    Defective link?

Comment

Hi koganam ,

Let me know please, if this new Link works ..............

Thank you

Comment

That link works.

Comment

koganam ,

I'm Glad that Link worked

What are your thoughts in this Indicator , and have you seen an Indicator that is already available, that will Trigger the same type of Entries as is shown in this " BullsEye " indicator ?

Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by mdsvtr View Post
            koganam ,

I'm Glad that Link worked

What are your thoughts in this Indicator , and have you seen an Indicator that is already available, that will Trigger the same type of Entries as is shown in this " BullsEye " indicator ?

Thank you so much
            I am loath to comment on another NT Partner vendor's products, but maybe you should use some Google Fu on that whole matter. Like most of us who use proprietary methods, they do not disclose the secret sauce, so it is hard to make any comments about the soundness of the underlying theory on which the indicator is built.

Comment

I understand

I really appreciate your help and for chimming n on the matter

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post funk10101  
              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM