Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ADD and indicator for NTRenko bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADD and indicator for NTRenko bars

Hello,

A couple of questions:

How can I activate the indicator ADD to be able to watch it in a chart?

I also use NT Renko bars, is there any indicator for these kind of charts that tells me where is it going to close the bar before it happens?

Thanks

Sincerely

Hello dvercher,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of an indicator labeled ADD. If you are referring to the NYSE Advancing Issues/Declining Issues with the symbol of ^ADD, then you would need to discuss with your broker to include that symbol in your data feed. Once added you would then be able to chart like any other symbol.

I am not aware of a specific indicator that would project the future close of a renko bar. I took a quick look through our file sharing area and did not see one, You may want to look more thoroughly, here is a link to the section: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ks.php?catid=4

For NinjaTrader renko bars, Each bar is known as a "brick" and a brick is plotted as green when price is moving up and red when price is moving down. A new brick is plotted when price exceeds the high or low of the previous brick by a specified amount set as the Brick size. So in an uptrend, using 6 tick renko bars as an example, the next up brick will close 6 ticks above the current bar. A down brick would then be 12 ticks below the close of the current up bar (or 6 ticks below the open of the same up bar).
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I was referring to the NYSE advancing issues... My broker is NTBrokerage. Whick e-mail may I use to get the ADD activated?

Thanks

Sincerely

Comment

Hello dvercher,

Thanks for your reply.

Please contact the brokerage support group at BrokerageSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com

Thank-you.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Jon17
        by Jon17