Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can someone help me convert this into NT8 Indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help me convert this into NT8 Indicator?

I have an indicator that helps me to identify the trend. I have tried myself to make the conversion into NT8 indicator but have failed so far. This is a very simple indicator (with about 60 lines) and just require someone to rewrite the syntax a bit. Please help if you have time.

Thanks in advance

Real
    Attached Files

Hello Real,

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this as an NT8 script as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Realiori9999 View Post
      I have an indicator that helps me to identify the trend. I have tried myself to make the conversion into NT8 indicator but have failed so far. This is a very simple indicator (with about 60 lines) and just require someone to rewrite the syntax a bit. Please help if you have time.

Thanks in advance

Real
      See if this works for you
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista