Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Labels for the Swing indicator in NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labels for the Swing indicator in NT7

I like the NT7 built-in swing indicator, but would rather have labels (HH, HL, etc) than the lines. How can I modify the code to add labels?

Hello Wi!s0n,

To have text drawn on the chart in place of the lines in the swing indicator you would want to open the NS editor under Control Center>Tools>Edit>Indicator and select the Swing indicator.

You would then want to remove the plots and the setting of the plots within the code and replace them with DrawText() commands.

You should see DrawText section of our helpguide,

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Alan,
      To be clear, I only need to add 4 lines of drawtext in place of the current 6 lines of plots per your reference. No other changes?

Comment

Hello Wi!s0n,

Upon testing it appears it would be more complex than that however providing detailed instructions to convert this indicator from lines to text would be out of the scope of our support desk.

If you'd like I can provide a list of third party developers that would be interested in converting this for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
        Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Alan, If you have a current list of 3rd party ninjascript developers I would appreciate it.

Comment

Hello Wi!s0n,

You can search our extensive library of current NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
            14 responses
            0 likes