Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping simulation with sim101

Hi,

After fresh reinstallation of NT, I run a live simulation with account sim101 as many times before. It performed stable as always. I have 2 simulations running and during multiple simulations I always set "syn account position" to FALSE. Generally after STOPPING THEM, if they had any positions, they'll be kept and easily seen in the "Positions tab" .
    The today's simulation had two active positions, so after stopping I expected to confirm them in the "Position tab" as they always did, but they aren't there, despite sim101 left with positions, so how to explain this?

Why did I see before opened positions left in sim101 after stopping simulations and now it doesn't show any longer?

is it supposed to be like this?
    if so, why could I see before remaining positions after stopping strategies?

This makes uneasy cause I don't like to know that once again I got an issue with NT.

I'm gonna reinstall once again and repeat the process, I'll keep you informed

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by pstrusi; 07-21-2017, 01:40 AM.

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I would expect that the position would stay in the control center unless it was closed.

Are you certain that some logic in the strategy had not closed the position prior to you disabling them?

If you have not yet checked the account performance at this point that may be helpful to see if any orders placed you back to flat before disabling them.

Outside of checking this, I could only suggest seeing if you can make this occur again by using the same general steps you had to see this. If you are able to recreate the situation we can look at all the variables to see what may be happening there.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bill2023  
    Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes