Email Support Responses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Support Responses

Your reply to detailed emails sent to Platform Support is NON-EXISTENT! Why do you even have an email to platform support? This would imply that this is the way to recieve service.

I only visited the forum after two email requests were not answered.
    Last edited by WillyT; 07-25-2017, 01:16 PM. Reason: add info

I've moved this to its own thread as it was unrelated to the original post.

I looked up the email address that you used to register your forum name and we have not received an email from that address since April.

When you send a message from the platform using the 'email to platform support', an automated email should be sent to you which you should receive almost immediately. Are you receiving those emails? If not, please check your junk/spam folders for messages.

Alternatively, you can write in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com which you should also receive an automated email response for almost immediately.

I would suggest trying an alternative email address if you're not receiving any emails from us after sending us an email.

Finally, we're happy to provide assistance here on the forums if, for whatever reason, email support is not available.

Comment

the email was sent with my main email. I use a separate email for forums. the email that I used is the one that I responded with to Chelsea's email

Comment

We responded to your email twice today (p*********@gmail.com).

Please check your junk and spam folders for our messages. I will have Chelsea re-send the message from our main support email and his personal email address.

Alternatively, please send in a message from an alternative email address. If you do not receive an almost immediate auto-response email from us, this means your email address is blocking our messages from coming through to you.

Comment

Patrick, I recieved both emails and replyed to both emails.

thx

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          11 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post xiinteractive  
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes