Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform

Hi,

Don't know if this is the right place to ask these questions but will greatly appreciate your help.

1. How long is the NinjaTrader free for?

2. For these future indices YM, ES, NQ, and TF, what the exchanges and what are their trading hours?

Hello stocksrus411,

Thank you for your post.

1) NinjaTrader is always free for charting, market analytics, strategy development, backtesting, and simulated trading. We only charge a licensing fee for our platform when you are ready to place live trades to an account with a supported broker.

2) ES, NQ, and YM trade on Globex, which is the electronic exchange for the CME Group. I would also like to note that the Mini Russell Future has now been listed on the CME using the symbol RTY. Here is a link to the CME Group website, where you can review contract specifications and trading hours for these markets:
    CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace offering the widest range of futures and options products for risk management.

TF is the older contract for the Russell 2000 Futures, which is listed on the ICE. Here is a link to the contract page on the ICE website:

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the great info. But, regarding the Ninja being free without expiration, can you tell how to get that service on my computer?

Because, the last time I downloaded and installed NinjaTrader for tutures data feed, it expired after two weeks. Did I do something wrong? Pls. tell me how to get unlimited free access to NinjaTrader.

Comment

Sorry it's futures data feed not tuture data feed.

Comment

One more thing, are CL, GC, ZS, ZC, and HG listed at CME Group also? Thank you

Comment

The NinjaTrader platform is free to use for as long as you like. However this does not refer to the NinjaTrader Continuum demo connection. Unfortunately NinjaTrader Continuum demo connections are only valid for 2 weeks.

Yes, these futures are listed at the CME.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Pattontje  
            Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
            17 responses
            0 likes