Bug in SuperDOM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in SuperDOM?

Hi... I'm evaluating the NT software with a sim account.

I have experienced the following problems which seem like bugs:

1. Often times when a I have an open position and want to add to it, say an open position of 2 lots and I add another 2 lots, NT will fill the new order but it is not registered. Only the first 2 lots appear in the counter and in the Target Limit, as well as the Stop Loss Limit.

2. If I press on the +TARGET button, sometimes the added order appears, but other times everything dissapears, including my first 2 lots (in this example). The only remaining trace is the Stop Limit order which reflects either 2 or 4 lots. Once the targets dissapear, the only way to exit the transaction without forcing a close is to place a new order for the 4 contracts and wait for it to get filled.

3. I tried leaving an overnight open position and the next day when I started the NT a "failure to execute" an internal procedure message appeared. During the night, the price hit and passed my target but did not fill it.

I feel weary to go live with NT if these problems persist.

Thank you for your post.

This is not expected behavior so it seems there is an issue with your install.

Please make sure you have installed the .Net 2.0, and send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com by going to Help--> Mail to support. Make sure your traces and logs are checked and title it attn Jessica so I may look for errors.
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kensonprib, 04-28-2021, 10:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Hasadafa  
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes