I need remote assistance asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need remote assistance asap

no matter what i do, i cannot get data to load for certain instruments. i've downloaded historical data from rithmic for nt brokerage, still won't load. charts randomly go blank. im tired of this. i've never had this much problems with any trading platform. Something as simple as loading bars on a chart. Some of my charts go blank and others remain. now, upon disconnect and reconnect to the data feed, i have all blank charts. I shut down NT and open back up, charts magiclally appear again. What gives? Why is it so inconsistent. In a business like this, when money is on the line, why so much technical inefficiencies? And it doesnt look like this can be resolved by passing messages back and forth in this support board. I need to trade, i need my charts to not be blank everytime my computer goes to sleep. I'm just frustrated at this point. I've been dealing with this issue for over a week.

Hello mrsonnim,

Can you please send us an email at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com that includes the following information.

- A phone number where you can be reached
    - A time window where we can call you (please include a time zone) our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday.

Shortly before the call, please launch our remote support application (TeamViewer). There are 2 ways you can do this.

- Via NinjaTrader Control Center > Help > Remote Support
    - If you cannot start or have not downloaded NinjaTrader, please download the support application here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/NTSupport.exe
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Not resolved

I got rid of the indicators causing issues in NT. Same issue of charts coming up blank when they were just there a minute ago. anytime i try and change any little thing, it comes up blank. i've been on the support thread website and plenty other users have complained about the same exact issue of charts appearing blank. Even saw tech agent state that 'sleep mode is not supported in nt7'. What do you mean sleep mode is not supported. Computers go to sleep when not in use. that shouldn't mean that the chart data completely disappears. when i come back to the pc, the data should back fill like any other decent platform. what makes nt7 different? I'm not understanding. is the platform broken? coded incorrectly? what is the issue. what makes charts show up on start up, then go blank after reconnecting?

Comment

When your computer goes into sleep mode, NinjaTrader will not receive realtime data anymore. However it should not cause charts to go completely blank.

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. In NinjaTrader, please go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Platform Support.

Enter your email address in the 'Your email address' field.

Include in the 'Subject' field 'Att Jason, 1748975'.

Make sure 'Log and trace files' is enabled.

Click Send.

Comment

Did you receive my log and trace files? I've done this once before and never heard back from anyone.

Comment

Unfortunately I have not received your files so far. Can you please send the log & trace files manually. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->trace

Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, 1748975' in the subject field.

Comment

my ninja wont connect
              Unable to connect to remote server.
              can u help?

Comment

Hello billybee,

Can you please send your log & trace files so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->trace

Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, 1748975' in the subject field.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                0 responses