NT7 Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Crash

My NT7 crashed while importing a third party indicator. I was in contact with them but couldn't resolve the issue. On their advise I am contacting this forum. I have the trace files. Your help will be appreciated

Hello bobleg101,

Am I correct you imported the indicator via Control Center-->File-->Utilities-->Import NinjaScript or did you use a different way? When you say "crashed", does NinjaTrader shut down or do you get an error?

Are you able to reproduce the issue consistently when trying to import this indicator?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,
      Thank you for response. For a brief period I was able to run Ninja Trader without problems, but now the issue is recurring.
      For installing the indicator, I had to close NT, Run the indicator installer, restart NT and activate.
      The error message I am getting is "NinjaTrader application has stopped working", A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Comment

Can you please send me your log & trace files so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, 1749994' in the subject field.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->trace
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post funk10101