I like Market Replay data more than my live feed data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Market Replay data more than my live feed data

I prefer my Market Replay data over my live feed data? I use Ninja Trader 7 Platform, my futures broker is AMP and my data provider is CQG. I have had much experience with both the live CQG data, and the Market Replay data, and hands down, the MR data makes more sense to me i.e., I can read it better. I am going to try and ask this to get a straightforward answer. Is there a way I can use as my live data provider the same provider that gives Ninja Trader its Market Replay data? I hope I can get an, honest, straightforward answer to this question. Thank you for your time.

Hello patpat,

Sorry I am not sure if I understand. Can you please clarify why Market Replay data makes more sense or is better than realtime data you receive when connected to CQG. Do you see big differences between the data?

What interval do you have selected in the charts? Let me know what instruments (+ expiry months) you use as well.

Do you have the latest NinjaTrader 7 version installed (7.0.1000.35)? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello everyone,

Market replay (Playback). Are this data from Kinetick or who is the provider of these data?

Thank you.

Comment

The data from the Market Replay servers would be the same data as provided via a NinjaTrader Continuum connection

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by samish18, Today, 08:31 AM
        1 response
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
        Started by Creamers, 09-08-2023, 10:26 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes