Bug in new NT 7 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in new NT 7 version

I upgrade to .36 and i have been testing some sim orders late at night. All orders are closed when I finish trading for the night since they already hit target or support. However, when i open NT in the morning, I have orders that are open. This did not happen on my previous version of NT 7

Hello islandwizard,
    Can you please clarify if you are able to recreate this when close out of the platform in a flat position during the day? Was there a chance there could have been an open order or position that went unnoticed?

Comment

This happened the last 2 days with sim orders but have not tried it in real account. As far as I can tell its easy to test to see if this happens for you. On futures ES or CL, create a trade at 11 pm your time say market order with a 4 tick stop and target. Once the order either hits target or stop close NT. Then in the morning, see if you have an open order when you start NT for the day.

Comment

Hello islandwizard,
        Thank you for your response. Does this item only occur with overnight orders? If you were to place the same order sequence > close NT > Open NT immediately after does this display the same behavior?

Comment

I have not tested this yet. I can do that next week, and I plan to also reset my database to see if that fixes the problem.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
          Hello islandwizard,
          Thank you for your response. Does this item only occur with overnight orders? If you were to place the same order sequence > close NT > Open NT immediately after does this display the same behavior?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post love2code2trade  
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post funk10101