Collapse

Bitcoin Futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any special mapping for Rithmic? Running nt7 .1000.37.Following your suggested steps, I have XBT in the Master List and XBT 02-18 in the Instrument List. But when I open a chart, when connected to my broker (ADM) via Rithmic, there is no data on the chart. Tried downloading data as well; no indication of success or failure. Tx in advance!!
    Last edited by doctore; 01-17-2018, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Nevermind...mapping is BTC. Works great!

Comment

How did you do that? I use CQG, it only has history data. How can I get real time data?
        Thanks,

Comment

thomson, there are two possibilities for why you would see historical data only and no real-time for BTC. One or both of the below could be causing BTC not to update in real-time in your case:
          • You're data feed is not enabled for real-time BTC data. If you're connected to a futures demo provided by CQG, it is expected that you would only receive historical BTC data. You would need a paid futures feed to receive real-time BTC data.
          • Your NinjaTrader 7 is out of date

Potential cause #1 - Contact your broker/data provider and ensure you are enabled for real-time BTC data.

Potential cause #2 - The mapping for BTC for all known supported futures providers is now built into NinjaTrader 7.

You'll want to make sure you're running the latest version (7.0.1000.38 as of the date of this post) and that you've reset your instruments recently. You can check your version by going to Help > About.

If you're not using 7.0.1000.38, please upgrade:
          • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
          • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
          • Enter your license key and press Submit
          • Select 'NinjaTrader 7'
          • Select 'Download'
          • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

Whether you upgraded or not, complete a reset of your instruments to ensure your NinjaTrader database has all critical updates:
          • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
          • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
          • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elirion
          by elirion

Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes