• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

VWAP in NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VWAP in NT8

Is there a VWAP indicator in NT8?

Hello First,

Currently, there is a migration to a updated forum and we are moving shared indicators to the ecosystem site.
    https://ninjatrader.com/Forum_Local_...ocal_links.php

I'm attaching the open source VWAP8 indicator to this post so that you may download.
    Attached Files
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was looking for this post (VWAP in NT8) so long but didn’t find this solution, now I have finally found this solution, thanks for this awesome post.

Comment

Hi there, how can I add upper and lower bands? I´d like to set it like I have it in thinkorswim. Thanks!

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Ivantr,

Below is an updated link to this converted script.
          https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...average-price/

Also, please note for lifetime licenses, there is an Order Flow VWAP indicator available.
          https://ninjatrader.com/Order-Flow-Trading
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...owVWAPOverview

Unfortunately, this indicator (and the original) has one line.
          It would be necessary to modify the code to add additional plots that band around the VWAP plot.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to modify this indicator on your behalf.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

I wonder if it would be possible to create a modified version of this VWAP open source indicator for NinjaTrader 8.

Best regards.
            Last edited by Zenersev; 02-24-2020, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Hello Zenersev,

Unfortunately, the premium Order Flow+ indicators are not open source and cannot be copied and modified.

The open source script on the User App Share is open source and can be copied and modified.

Below is a link to a video that demonstrates copying an open source script.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA0W...utu.be&t=8m15s

In an open source script, you would be able to write any C# code you would like.

Comment

Thank you Chelsea, I am going to watch that tutorial.
                Last edited by Zenersev; 02-24-2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by momchi, Today, 10:17 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post momchi
                by momchi

Started by samuel, Today, 09:35 PM
                1 response
                0 likes