ZenFire and .6 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire and .6 Upgrade

Upgraded to the 6.5.1000.6 today and my zenfire connection is gone from the connect menu. So I tried to go into account connections to create a new zenfire connection but zenfire is not in the drop down menu for providers. I did notice before I upgraded the Zenfire feed lost connection. Would zenfire being down have an effect on NinjaTrader? Please advise me on what to do?

Okay closed NinjaTrader reopened and my connection is back in the connect menu. But when try to connect get message

Login failed: Unable to login (20051)

Please advise?

Comment

Try later or tomorrow, could be issues with the internet, their servers could be down for temp maintenance etc...
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ray don't think that is the problem. I have friends with Zenfire and having no problems connecting.

Comment

Nothing has changed with NinjaTrader that would impact you ability to connect to Zen-Fire. Make sure any firewalls you use do not block NinjaTrader from accessing the internet.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Firewalls are off. Bottom left of Control Center where it indicates connection does not show anything when trying to connect. Usually it at least shows connecting when trying to connect. It is not even getting that far. Just sits there a few seconds then gives that login fail message. I will wait and see if it comes up later but I don't think it is a zenfire issue.

Comment

Hello,

Please send an e-mail to support at NinjaTrader dot com so we can further research your inquiry.
              MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Michael View Post
                Hello,

Please send an e-mail to support at NinjaTrader dot com so we can further research your inquiry.

What was the resolution on this one? I had the same exact issue with Zen-Fire this morning. But I closed and restarted NinjaTrader and then it connected OK. Just wondering if there's anything that needs to change in NT for this.

Thanks!
                cassb
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Logical Forex

Comment

Unfortunately, I could not find the outcome of that case.

There is nothing in NinjaTrader that needs to be changed if you can't connect to Zen-Fire. Check for software (firewalls) that could be blocking the connection.

Contact the connectivity provider and check if there are issues on their end.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                    Unfortunately, I could not find the outcome of that case.

There is nothing in NinjaTrader that needs to be changed if you can't connect to Zen-Fire. Check for software (firewalls) that could be blocking the connection.

Contact the connectivity provider and check if there are issues on their end.
                    Would the trace file have any clues? What is the logic in the NT code that generates that message? Is it not able to connect at all to Zen-Fire? Or does it connect and cannot get a handshake? Or does it send the login info and get no response...? Inquiring minds want to know!
                    cassb
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Logical Forex

Comment

The trace file could provide more clarification. Most likely, NinjaTrader submits a connection request to the data feed, but it does not receive a signal back.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
                      9 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post ender_wiggum  
                      Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes