"should specify multiplicator" error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"should specify multiplicator" error

I'm using Ninja niked to InteractiveBrokers and I can see without problems Futures and stocks.

But, with one specific future contract ,... (all the futures contracts for SI - Silver) I cannot see the char because I receive the message "Error reloading data: IB Error requesting historical data,......should specify multiplicator"

I disconnected, deleted the instrument, reset and reapired dˇthe DB, recharged it, but the error remains.

I revised Instrument Manager and the description, tick value etc, looks ok.

Any help/idea will be welcome

Hello domenech,

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.36), please download and install it.

You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version. If you leave NinjaTrader running when installing the latest version, it can result in various issues.

Once you have the latest version installed, please reset the instruments. While disconnected, please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. You will get a pop up message once finished. Please click OK in the pop up message and restart NinjaTrader for the reset to take effect.

Check if you now load data for the SI futures without error.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Solved!

Thanks Jason!
      My version was (7.0.1000.35), I tried to reset instruments without upgrade, and it runs..

thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post XXtrader  
      Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes