Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

1440min Chart to Fix Daily, but what do I do for Weekly Chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1440min Chart to Fix Daily, but what do I do for Weekly Chart?

I am struggling so much to get my charts right. Unbelievable that we can't get something as simple as having a chart in 2018. Every free internet site has correct charts for daily and weekly...
    Default charts are wrong as we all know, so for Daily we create 1440minute charts, but for weekly nothing works, choosing 7200min (5x1440) still only displays the daily.

It's unacceptable that in 2018 something as simple as a chart can give so many headaches. How many users do you have and how many do not know that they are not being shown the right charts? I don't know if it's the data providers, but both Rithmic and Continuum show incorrect charts and it's sad that you've failed to give us tools to correct that.

I've tried using Kinetick EOD charts, but it's a no go as the yesterdays bar is oftentime not available when a new session starts and today's bar is always wrong, so I have to use drawing tools to create a black bar and put it there to have a correct chart....
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-07-2018, 01:21 PM.

please move this thread to NT7 thx

Yeah I only get RTH and this has been the case forever in NT7

Comment

Your current data provider supplies NinjaTrader 7 with RTH daily data only. Kinetick provides NinjaTrader 7 with ETH data so if you has a paid subscription to Kinetick I suspect your issue would be resolved.

In NinjaTrader 8, NinjaTrader Continuum provides NinjaTrader with ETH daily data, so you could also solve the issue by using NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mmenigma, Yesterday, 03:25 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista