OrderFlowVolumeProfile settings for plot color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderFlowVolumeProfile settings for plot color

Hi nt just starting to mess around with your included OrderFlow indis, by the way Thank you
    I created a chart am in NT8V16.3 including pic What I did was went into the settings for the OrderFlowVolumeProfile indi and set the plot color for the POC to lime but it only partially colors the line that color? The rrest of line is still the default color. Im writing to see if this is expected bahaviour, for as I stated just starting to mess around with these new indis added to NT8..
    TIA

p.s. when attempting to upload the pics to forum when you click preview It does not include the attachments pics you are uploading in the preview !
    Attached Files

You've changed the 'color for POC' under the 'Visual' section. If you want to also change the dashed portion of the POC line, you need to change the color of the 'POC' under the Lines section. Here is a screenshot example:

I suspect that the images don't show up in the preview because they're not actually uploaded until you post the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      You've changed the 'color for POC' under the 'Visual' section. If you want to also change the dashed portion of the POC line, you need to change the color of the 'POC' under the Lines section. Here is a screenshot example:

I suspect that the images don't show up in the preview because they're not actually uploaded until you post the reply.
      Hi Patrick Thank you that worked Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Waxavi
      by Waxavi

Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
      0 responses