NT7 not working properly in terms of order management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 not working properly in terms of order management

I have had quite some trouble with NT7 and this has been quite frustrating as it has cost me much money-wise. One time it failed to close my orders when the price touched my designated stop losses and instead flooded me with error messages to the effect that it could not execute the stop losses. This left naked orders which I had to close manually at a great loss. At another time, the stop strategy which is set to "Auto breakeven Profit trigger: 5 Plus :1" failed to move my stop loss to breakeven+1 even though the conditions had been met. I ended up losing money because of this as well. Due to problems with NT8, I resorted to using NT7 hoping it would be reliable but this does not seem to be the case. Could you please explain why simple tasks as closing orders at the stop loss and executing an auto-breakeven stop strategy cannot be accomplished consistently? I am left without recourse as it seems I cannot depend on neither NT8 nor NT7.

Hello mbesha,

Thank you for your post.

Any order management or fills that cannot occur should report a message as you indicated had occurred. These messages and specific occurrences need to be reviewed in order to understand what is occurring.

Can you detail the dates and times these scenarios occurred and send me your Log and Trace files?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post maybeimnotrader  
    Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post quantismo