• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart problem 6N and CL only.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart problem 6N and CL only.

Hi. When I load the 6N and CL chart, they do not load, no candle appears. What is happening?. It only happens in 6N and CL. The instrument is correct. 6N (12-18) and CL (12-18). Thank you.

The current front month for 6N is 12-18, but the current front month for CL is not 12-18, it's 01-19. Please answer all of the following questions;
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      The current front month for 6N is 12-18, but the current front month for CL is not 12-18, it's 01-19. Please answer all of the following questions;
      • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      Hello. Solved the problem with CL.
      I have version 7.0.1000.39.
      I'm connected to Ninja Trader Continuum.
      For the 6N I get the following message "NE6Z18 is not enable for real-time quotes and trading".

Comment

This usually means that you're not enabled for real time data for that instrument through your connected data provider. First, I'd reset your instruments to ensure it's not a local database issue:
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
        If the issue persists, please contact your broker/data provider to find out how to get real-time 6N data.
        Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Dan_D_Trader, Today, 03:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Dan_D_Trader  
        Started by JohnAymin, Today, 02:38 PM
        1 response
        0 likes