• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Clear Alert Window cache

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Alert Window cache

When I switch Market Analyzers, I am still getting old results in the Alerts Window. Tried to restart Ninja7 and also cleared Cache folder, to no avail. Please help.

What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean in some of your statement. Please clarify:
    • What does 'switch Market Analyzers' mean exactly? Are you opening a new Market Analyzer? Closing one workpsace and viewing a Market Analyzer in a different workspace? Other? Please elaborate
    • When you say the 'Alerts' window, do you mean the 'Alerts' window that can be opened by going to the Control Center > New > Alerts? If so, if you right-click on this window and select 'reset', does it remove the previously triggered alerts? Here is a video example.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Ninja7 7.0.1000.38

Yes, I switch workspaces, which are running different market analyzers and generating alerts using different indicators. I even shutdown and restart Ninja.

Yes, I use the alerts window that you indicated. I do the reset, but still alerts from closed workspace/market analyzer keep coming. I have not tried to shutdown/restart the computer as the last resort.

Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Please clarify - you've 'closed' the workspace by going to File > Workspace > 'Close workspace'? Or when you say 'switch', do you mean that you go to File > Workspaces > And select the workspace you want to switch to (without closing the original workspace)?

If you click on File > Workspaces, what do you see listed below 'Save workspace as...'? Here is what it looks like when two workspaces are open:

https://www.screencast.com/t/653xbD9csW
        Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ah, you fixed it for me. I did not know you had to close the workspace. It is all fixed now. Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by U0000999, Today, 02:50 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH  
          Started by Rollile, Today, 03:48 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH