• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_PatrickH
    replied
    Hello cpabiz20k,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Leave a comment:

• cpabiz20k
    started a topic Partial Fill Issue with NT7/TDA

Partial Fill Issue with NT7/TDA

I have a strategy that I have been using live for 3 months. I have TDA as the broker. About once a week, when there are a lot of partial fills to get to a stock order quantity (like 1000), the system will process the first 2 or 3 and then stop, displaying "Partial Fill" in the control center display. The order processes completely at TDA, but the strategy still thinks it is in process and will not continue. I have called TDA and they claim the order has processed, so no issues on their end. The individual data displays on the chart, listing each fill on a single line item, so there is some connectivity to it, but the strategy hangs up and does not continue. I pretty much need to wait until the next day and disconnect/reconnect to get it to work again.

Any ideas on what to check or on how to better debug/diagnose the issue?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post TraderBCL  
Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
14 responses
0 likes
Last Post martin70  
Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM