Cant mail to support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant mail to support

My NT application is experiencing a problem in which I cant open any new charts .An error window opens saying NT has detected a problem and needs to shut down. I emailed "mail to support" but it wont send saying
    failed to send mail - read from stream threw an.system.expeption:system.IO.IOexception:unable to read data from the transport connection:an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host .

I removed NT and reinstalled it , but still the same problem .Thanks in advance for the help .

Hello starrynight,

Could you please send us an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com using a different application than NinjaTrader with "Attn Jason" in the subject header. Please include your log and trace files for the day the error occurred. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20080917 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20080917 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes