Indicator / Scrip based on a defined equal or higher Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator / Scrip based on a defined equal or higher Volume

Hi all, I'm would like to know if there is an indicator / scipt that could draw a line /ray in candles close price when its respective volume is equal or higher to a defined value. I don not know programming unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Marcos L

I am not familiar with such an indicator, however, I encourage others to chime in if they know of any indicators that provide this functionality.

I encourage you to browse our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website as there may be a free solution in the user app share section. Alternatively, you could contact a vendor that may have this indicator or could make it for you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920