where'd they come from ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where'd they come from ?

Hi. when my Workspace loaded there were 4 blank 'loading' charts behind the charts
    and Basic Entry that I'd closed and Saved yesterday, I deleted one of the blank charts.

Never seen the like before, they didn't load, where'd they come from ? how'd they get into
    my Workspace ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	charts.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	1042520

NinjaTrader doesn't create charts automatically, so these must have been created manually at some point. This typically indicates an issue with loading the charts. I'll need more information to diagnose and resolve what you're experiencing.
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • If you don't want these chart windows, follow these steps - If you close the charts, shut down and save the workspace, then restart NinjaTrader, do the windows remain?

Comment

Hi Patrick, here's the answers to your questions

- NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.39

- AMP-CQG

- there was no 'on-screen' error
      the first start Control Center log had cleared so if there was/were errors they're unknown

- deleted the 'Loading' charts prior to closing NinjaTrader

- re-started NinjaTrader without the 'Loading' charts re-appearing

as said I've never had this happen before, but, the charts weren't created manually or
      they'd have had Price data on them and not been blank
      alternately they were a very small Type, Value with a large Days to Load quantity, but
      still doesn't answer how they'd got in or remained in the Worksace and not have loaded
      also my Workspace was 'complete', that is I wasn't adding new charts, all the charts I
      wanted were already in the Workspace.

thanks Patrick

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses