Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chart isn't recharged

Hi.
    The chart (with any instrument) its freeze at the time I connect. The new data is not show until I disconnet and reconnect again. And then freezes again.
    I have a demo account, but I tried with fxcm demo connection and with a cqg demo connection with the same result.

Please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • If you're connected to a live brokerage account, who is your broker?
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-18, EURUSD, AAPL, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi.
      My Ninja version is 7.0.1000.36
      At this moment im connected to NinjaTrader FXCM, with a demo account with FXCM.
      Im trying with several instrument: EURUSD, XAUUSD, GBPUSD...
      And finally im not recived any error message.
      Im trying with a CQG demo account. With the same result. The chart charges all the data until the moment that the connect its stablished but no more data is charged from this point.

Comment

The FXCM forex demo should provide real-time data for the instruments you've listed. The CQG futures demo would only provide real-time data for futures instruments like ES 03-18 and CL 02-18.

I see that you're running an older version of NinjaTrader 7. The newer version contains many critical updates to the database.

I would advise that you upgrade and then reset the instruments as a troubleshooter.

First, to upgrade NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
        • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
        • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
        • Enter your license key and press Submit
        • Select 'NinjaTrader 7'
        • Select 'Download'
        • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

Lastly, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection

Please let me know if you continue to experience the same.

Comment

It works.
          Thank you for your time.
          Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi.
            The trouble its repeating.
            I haven't connect in a couple of months. And now i'm trying with the same results. But this time it's only with a couple of instruments: RTY 03-19 and HG 03-19. All the rest instruments, like GC 02-19 or NQ 03-19 have a normal working.
            I tried the steps above, download and install the most recent version of Ninja7 7.0.1000.39, also I reset my instruments and DB. But the chart isn't actualize the candles. I delete the instrument from my Instrument list, and add it again,...

My conection is demo with CQG

Comment

The CQG futures demo provides real-time futures for many of the most popular US futures instruments, however, it doesn't provide real-time data for all futures. RTY and HG are not included in real-time with the CQG demo.

If you'd like real-time data for instruments not included with the CQG demo, you'll need to connect with a live brokerage account with the appropriate data subscriptions, or you could connect a supplemental data feed (Kinetick, for example) if you're not interested in a brokerage account. To learn more about your options, I would recommend that you contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. If you choose to write in, make sure to include a link to this forum post and a brief description of what you need.

Comment

Ok.
                Thank you. Have a nice day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM