• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can't get free end of day data...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get free end of day data...

I was getting Kinetic's free end of day data for the YM for some time, but the chart stopped uploading a couple of weeks ago. The chart interval is daily. Any suggestions to get things working again? Thanks!

The "Kinetick end-of-day (free)" connection provides historical daily data only. This connection does not provide real-time data. If you were receiving real-time data previously, you were most likely connected to a different data feed which provided real-time data.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      The "Kinetick end-of-day (free)" connection provides historical daily data only. This connection does not provide real-time data. If you were receiving real-time data previously, you were most likely connected to a different data feed which provided real-time data.
      I know the difference between end of day data and real time data. And I made no mention of real time data in the post, just end of day. NT and Kinetick promise free end of day quotes to NT license holders, and as I said, I was getting these daily charts without problem until a couple of weeks ago. Any ideas on why they might not refresh after the day's close, or what I could try to get them working again? Thanks.

Comment

I wouldn't expect the daily bars to update until after the session closes and the chart's data is then reloaded. You can force a reload by right-clicking on your chart and selecting 'reload all historical data'. Disconnecting and reconnecting should also force the historical data to update.
        Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was finally able to get the end of day chart working again. There seemed to be some issue with the instrument and how I rolled it over for the March contract. Not sure what I did wrong, but it's working now. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rblunsom, Today, 11:19 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post guidoisot  
          Started by drewski1980, Today, 02:38 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL