Can't get free end of day data...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get free end of day data...

I was getting Kinetic's free end of day data for the YM for some time, but the chart stopped uploading a couple of weeks ago. The chart interval is daily. Any suggestions to get things working again? Thanks!

The "Kinetick end-of-day (free)" connection provides historical daily data only. This connection does not provide real-time data. If you were receiving real-time data previously, you were most likely connected to a different data feed which provided real-time data.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      The "Kinetick end-of-day (free)" connection provides historical daily data only. This connection does not provide real-time data. If you were receiving real-time data previously, you were most likely connected to a different data feed which provided real-time data.
      I know the difference between end of day data and real time data. And I made no mention of real time data in the post, just end of day. NT and Kinetick promise free end of day quotes to NT license holders, and as I said, I was getting these daily charts without problem until a couple of weeks ago. Any ideas on why they might not refresh after the day's close, or what I could try to get them working again? Thanks.

Comment

I wouldn't expect the daily bars to update until after the session closes and the chart's data is then reloaded. You can force a reload by right-clicking on your chart and selecting 'reload all historical data'. Disconnecting and reconnecting should also force the historical data to update.

Comment

I was finally able to get the end of day chart working again. There seemed to be some issue with the instrument and how I rolled it over for the March contract. Not sure what I did wrong, but it's working now. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB