Time issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time issue.

I have a VPS account ( Speedytrading ) located in US, working with EST ( NY ) of course. I live in Europe, so when I started my automatic strategy today gave strange messages:

1. A warning that it shouldn't be:
    1/14/2019 10:31:03 AM|2|4|Order Event Warning: Attribute 'Outside Regular Trading Hours' is ignored based on the order type and destination. PlaceOrder is now being processed. 2109
    The order was processed but this kind of behaviors sometimes creates problems and makes me uneasy. So: why is this happening? and how to avoid it?

2. The automatic strategy works perfectly on Sim, reversing positions with no issue. When I went with my IB account, it worked but only opening and closing Long positions and I don't realize why.
    There's not any error or issue message at all.
    Perhaps because the account should be synced always? Since my IB account was flat, I didn't synced them initially. But

Any comments according to your experience, please let me know

Thanks

This message is coming directly from Interactive Brokers. You'll want to speak with TWS support to find out how to disable messages like these. I believe it is within TWS under File > Global Configuration > API > Precautions > Enable 'Bypass orde precautions for API orders' however you'll want to confirm with TWS support.

We would need more information about your NinjaTrader, when this issue occurred, and likely your strategy as well to understand why your automated strategy isn't submitting orders as you expect it to. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2055027 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your response.
      I posted the issue not cause only the non-interrupting warning but because it was caused at 10:30am, it's regular hours of course. But I understand that it might be an IB' gateway issue. By the way, all bypass were selected previously.

In regards to weird activity behavior of my strategy, what really draws my attention is it works perfectly with Sim account, and not with IB account, So, just for that condition, it's easy to suspect that must be something related to Positions, Quantity, Syncing...etc. Don't worry I'm able to check log and trace files and run some discarding tests to find out. In case that it continues to be unsolved, I'll let you know.

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post CactusMan  
      Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes