Mini-Gold, Mini-Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-Gold, Mini-Silver

Longtime subscriber here... so let me begin with a thank you!

I'm having trouble getting data to create charts for YG and YI specifically.
    I use MB Trading, and actively trade the YM which is also ECBoT, and have no problem creating charts/quotes for that or any other instrument.

I cannot pull-up quotes on control center with YMZ8 or YIZ8 but yet they work in MB Navigator window. I've checked the Instrument manager for both of these, and all information is correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    K-

Hi,

Have you checked the log tab in the control center? Is there an error message.

In addition, what version of NinjaTrader do you have installed.

Can you please send your response to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post. Put in the subject 'For Vince'.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This might be worth of try...Have you tried putting an @ symbol in front of the ticker? That works for @QO and @QI, the Gold and Silver NYMEX mini symbols on IQFeed.

Comment

emini gold and symbol charting help required.. please

Hey guys, can u help me add a mini gold with NT.
        Not sure where do i get the feeds for it.. Using zen right now but not providing the feeds for the mini gold. please help me with the feeds and symbol thanks
        HS

Comment

Hi,

The mini Gold is listed as YG. Check in the Instrument Manager under the Tools menu. Highlight and locate the YG in the middle section of the Instrument Manager and then click Edit to bring up the Instrument Editor. In the Editor checkmark the Nymex exchange and click OK. Now highlight the instrument again the middle section and select Nymex under exchanges and then move it to your default instrument on the left side with the'<' button.
          Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

YG and YI

I cannot get any datafeed for both the YG, and YI. I have tried ECbot, Globex, and NYmex.
            Please help. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello Kangrethe.

Connection information changes depending on the broker/connection technology you are using. Can you please send us a note to support at ninjatrader dot com so that we may further assist. Put in the subject line ATTN:Brett and mention this forum post.

Also can you please include what broker/connection technology you are connected to along with what version of NinjaTrader you are using. This can be found be going to Control Center->Help->About.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post wzgy0920  
              Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post wzgy0920